FIT is a tool for budget administrators to perform management functions for one account with IBIS Financial data. FIT can be used to manage research grants and contracts, view balances, review detailed financial records, monitor encumbrances, and produce timely reports tailored to meet a department’s needs.
In order to access FIT, please make sure the following arrangements have been made:
- Have AIS Security grant IBIS access to function ISTR via the Systems Access Form.
- Download the FIT application.
The following downloads include the FIT Application for both Windows and Macintosh, and the downloads for standard FIT Reports for both operating systems.
If Administrative permissions do not exist, contact local IT support staff for assistance in installing the download.
FIT is known to operate on all Windows versions with the following exceptions:
- Windows 10 users may need to install msvcr100.dll (both 32- and 64-bit versions recommended)
FIT is known to operate on all MAC OS X versions from 10.9.0 to present.
FIT uses a listserv to distribute announcements to the FIT user community. Only administrators of this list may post messages, and the number of messages posted will be kept to a minimum. All FIT users are automatically added to the listserv.
Non-FIT users who wish to subscribe to the listserv may do so via these steps:
- Visit the ITS Listserv page for FIT
- Click “Join or Leave L-FIT” link
- Enter e-mail address and name
- Click “Join L-FIT” button
- A confirmation request will be e-mailed. Follow the instructions in the e-mail to confirm subscription to the L-FIT listserv
Help & Support
Phone: (814) 863-2276
Office: 204 Wagner Building