IT Shares is hosting a round of lightning talk sessions on Wednesday, May 25, from noon to 1:00 p.m. in Technology Support Building room 121. The lightning talks are short, informal presentations covering a variety of topics, including:
- “Root-Cause Analysis Using Ishikawa Diagramming” by Craig Haynal
- “Organizational Change Management Using the ADKAR Model” by Matt Soccio
- “Moving to the Cloud with Amazon Web Services” by Scott Gallagher and Paul Crum
- “Facilitation: The Opening Statement” by Nigel McFarlane
- “Penn State’s Agile Discussion Group” by Lisa Komidar
Visit the IT Share the Knowledge website for complete session descriptions.