UCS Tip – Creating Appointments with the Mini Calendar - This tip will show you a few methods for creating appointments using the mini calendar within UCS.
ITS Staff Site - A new ITS Staff website has been launched that offers a variety of information and resources for ITS staff members.
Register for This Year’s IT Picnic - Register to attend this year’s IT Picnic, taking place Thursday, August 11, from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Technology Support Building.
2016 Penn State Project Management Conference – Call for Proposals! - Share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues across the University by submitting a proposal for the 2016 Penn State Project Management Conference, taking place November 10th at The Nittany Lion Inn.
- Resolved: Service interruption, 7/25/2016 July 25, 2016University Curriculum Archive - curriculumarchives.libraries.psu.edu is currently unavailable. Service should be restored by 1 PM EST 7/25/2016.
- smtp.psu.edu and webmail.psu.edu maintenance - July 25 July 22, 2016On Monday, July 25, outside the regularly scheduled maintenance window from 7am-12noon, ITS will be making changes to smtp.psu.edu and webmail.psu.edu that will improve how emails are sent. This change may impact departmental mail servers if smtp.psu.edu to send mail is utilized. ITS does not anticipate that users will experience a service outage. If you […]
- Resolved: PAWS/Workflow Outage July 22, 2016We are currently experiencing problems with our PAWS and Workflow services. Staff are working on the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Tower Road Data Center Electrical Commissioning. July 22, 2016Due to new electrical equipment commissioning there will be several short power outages at the Tower Rd Data Center. Operations Center staff will be monitoring from several locations across campus; service is not expected to be affected.
- Penn State Harrisburg Campus Core router upgrade July 21, 2016On Thursday July 28th starting at 10:00PM ITS will be upgrading the Penn State Harrisburg Campus core router. All Network services at the campus will be disrupted. Most services will be restored by 12:30AM. All services should be restored by 2AM. Please reference ServiceNOW change request CHG0037059.