UCS Tip – Setting E-mail and SMS Reminder Notifications - This tip will show you how you can set up e-mail and SMS reminder notifications for tasks and appointments.
UCS Tip – Schedule E-mails to Be Sent Later - This tip will show you how you can schedule an e-mail message to be sent at a later date and time.
Upgrade to Impact the AIS Website on August 12-15 - Sites at Penn State, which provides the infrastructure for the AIS website, will be upgrading the service in order to expand theme and plug-in capabilities.
UCS Tip – Creating Appointments with the Mini Calendar - This tip will show you a few methods for creating appointments using the mini calendar within UCS.
- ScholarSphere service interruption, 10/27/2016 October 27, 2016ScholarSphere will be unavailable during the 5-7 a.m. (EST) maintenance window on Monday 10/27/2016 in order to apply updates.
- Resolved: Scheduled Maintenance - Engineering Services VoIP LAN October 26, 2016On Wednesday October 26th, EI&O/TNS will be performing maintenance on VoIP network at the following location starting at 6:00AM: Engineering Services There will be a brief degradation of service while the maintenance is performed. Reference ServiceNow change: CHG0035793
- Service interruption, 10/26/2016 October 25, 2016There will be a brief interruption of ScholarSphere during the 5-7 a.m. (EDT) maintenance window on Wednesday October 26,2016
- Resolved: FPS Authentication and DIMC October 24, 2016There is currently an issue regarding Friends of Penn State accounts not being able to authenticate. This is also related to an issue with the DIMC tool. ITS is currently working to resolve this issue.
- A10 Loadbalancer Software Upgrade - Oct 25 October 24, 2016During the ITS Maintenance Window (5:00 - 7:00 a.m.) on Tuesday, October 25, the A10 Load Balancer Operating System will be upgraded. A brief outage may occur while the work is being completed. As a result, numerous services may be affected, including but not limited to: - clubs.psu.edu - E-mail Services - Friends of Penn […]