Learn More About Using the Lynda.com Training Service - Check out these tips to get the most from the Lynda.com online training service!
IT Share the Knowledge Conference – Register for Lightning Talks - IT Shares is hosting a round of lightning talk sessions on Wednesday, May 25, from noon to 1:00 p.m. in Technology Support Building room 121.
Participate in the AIS Website Satisfaction Survey - Through May 31st, we encourage you to participate in a brief survey for the AIS website. Your anonymous responses will help us to improve our website for the Penn State community.
IT Share the Knowledge Conference – Registration Now Open! - Registration is open for the IT Share the Knowledge Conference taking place April 29, from 8:00 a.m. to noon, in the Technology Support Building (TSB).
- Resolved: Kerberos replication for Access Accounts and FPS partially delayed May 26, 2016The process is complete and the passwords are now synchronized.
- Resolved: Penn State: Altoona Core campus router upgrade May 26, 2016On Wednesday May 25th starting at 8pm, ITS will replace the core router at Penn State Altoona. Network services at the campus will be unavailable while the router is replaced. Most services should be restored by 9PM. All work is expected to be complete by 11PM. Reference ServiceNOW Change request CHG0036178.
- PASS Explorer Uptdate May 25, 2016During the maintenance window on Thursday, May 26 PASS Explorer and PASS Download will be updated (CHG0036768). Downtime should be minimal.
- Network Hardware Replacement - May 26 May 25, 2016On Thursday, May 26, during the ITS Maintenance Window (5:00 - 7:00 a.m) AIS network hardware will be replaced due to a physical issue with the machine. As a result, numerous services will be affected while the work is being completed. Slowness may be experienced in affected services, which includes but is not limited to: […]
- A10 Load Balancer OS Upgrade - June 2 May 23, 2016During the ITS Maintenance Window (5:00 - 7:00 a.m.) on Thursday, June 2, the A10 Load Balancer Operating System will be upgraded. A brief outage may occur while the work is being completed. As a result, numerous services may be affected, including but not limited to: - clubs.psu.edu - E-mail Services - Friends of Penn […]