UCS Tip – Setting E-mail and SMS Reminder Notifications - This tip will show you how you can set up e-mail and SMS reminder notifications for tasks and appointments.
UCS Tip – Schedule E-mails to Be Sent Later - This tip will show you how you can schedule an e-mail message to be sent at a later date and time.
Upgrade to Impact the AIS Website on August 12-15 - Sites at Penn State, which provides the infrastructure for the AIS website, will be upgrading the service in order to expand theme and plug-in capabilities.
UCS Tip – Creating Appointments with the Mini Calendar - This tip will show you a few methods for creating appointments using the mini calendar within UCS.
- University Collaboration Suite (UCS) Server Maintenance - September 27 September 26, 2016On Tuesday, September 27, during the regularly scheduled maintenance window, Office of the Vice Provost of Information Technology (formerly ITS) will perform University Collaboration Suite (UCS) server maintenance. While work is being performed, UCS will be unavailable. Emails will be queued during the outage and delivered once service has been restored. More information about UCS […]
- Resolved: Webmail Service Degradation September 26, 2016At 1:33 p.m., webmail.psu.edu entered a degraded state. The problem was fixed as of 1:42 p.m.
- Mitel/ I2 Session Border Controller Maintenance Work September 26, 2016Tuesday morning, September 27th between 5:00AM and 7:00AM, Mitel/I2 will be performing maintenance work on their Session Border Controller. This will affect telephony customers associated with Mitel/ I2 voice services, inbound and outbound voice services will be interrupted during this time. SNOW Change: CHG0038576
- ANGEL to be unavailable from 5 a.m. - 6 a.m. ET on Wednesday, 9/28 September 26, 2016Information Technology Services (ITS) will installing Microsoft Windows system updates (patching) on Wednesday, 9/28 from 5 a.m. to 6 a.m. ET that will require ANGEL to be unavailable during this time. Once patching has been completed, users will again be able to access ANGEL.
- Resolved: ANGEL to be unavailable from 5 a.m. - 6 a.m. ET on Wednesday, 9/21 September 22, 2016Information Technology Services (ITS) will installing Microsoft Windows system updates (patching) on Wednesday, 9/21 from 5 a.m. to 6 a.m. ET that will require ANGEL to be unavailable during this time. Once patching has been completed, users will again be able to access ANGEL